• Available in 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 roll capacity.
• Adjustable brackets allow for larger/smaller diameter sections. Add brackets and tubes depending on need.
• Cotter pin to keep rolls from unrolling
• 2 1/2” diameter rollers for material storage.
• Four 6” casters for easy maneuvering and safety.
• Steel tubing for all applications, weight capacity of 3600 lbs
• 34” wide at base to fit through standard doorway. (11’ long x 6’ high)
• Two handle manual aluminum hand crank included.
• Optional power rewind system available.
Images Provided by: St. Brendan School, North Olmstead, Ohio RT Athco, Cleveland, Ohio Distributor
For proper weight distribution and safety when loading/unloading the rack, evenly distribute the weight of rolled gym floor cover. Load from the bottom up alternately from side to side and front to back. Unload the floor covering storage rack following the same procedure in reverse top to bottom.
not store loaded rack system on wood gymnasium floor. Weight of loaded
rack may put indents in some gymnasium floors if left in one position
for any length of time.