Floor Cover, 50’x 70’ – 13-ounce vinyl laminated polyester. Manufactured using first quality material. All seams are heat sealed to create the strongest possible bond.
Congratulations Woodcreek Drum Line of Roseville, California, and to Chris Baker, the winner of our 17th annual floor cover giveaway. Congratulations to Chris and team members.
Check back for your chance to enter next year!
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per Group/Unit and only one entry per email address will be accepted.
- All fields in the online entry form must be completed to be eligible. Electra Tarp Inc. cannot be responsible for entries apparently lost, not received, or incompletely received, for whatever reason.
- Winner will be drawn at random Monday, January 15, 2018. Winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received. Winner must claim the cover within 30 days of notification, or forfeit the cover, and a new winner will be selected.
- Contest is open to any School, Color Guard, Drum Corps, Percussion, Winter Guard, or Independent Guard Unit located within the United States.
- Prize winner is responsible for all federal, state or local taxes.
- By submitting the online entry, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Electra Tarp Inc. from any claims, actions, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this contest and from the acceptance and use of the prize awarded.
- Winner will be notified by email and featured on our website for a period of up to nine months from drawing date. It is the sole responsibility of entrant to notify Electra Tarp Inc. in writing if the entrant changes his/her email address. By submitting the online entry, winner here by grants Electra Tarp Inc. the right to use winners name and biographical information on its website.
- Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- PREPAID SHIPPING OF COVER WILL ONLY APPLY TO ADDRESS IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number correct entries received.
- By submitting your online entry, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the official rules, and agree to the terms outlined.