Mesh Tarp Uses
Our mesh tarps can be used in a variety of ways to provide shade from the sun, privacy, or protection from the sun and wind. Common uses of mesh tarps include:
- Patio covers & curtains: Create a shade canopy with a mesh tarp to keep cool on your patio or deck. Mesh tarps can also be used as a curtain to block out the setting or rising sun on porches or covered patios that have existing overhead protection.
- Livestock shade: Protect your animals from the hot sun. Choose from a variety of shade percentages.
- Truck covers: Keep truckloads of loose dirt, mulch, rocks, or other material safe with a heavy-duty mesh tarp covering.
- Fence covers: Cover fences around your pool or yard to provide privacy from neighbors. Or, use a mesh tarp on chain link fences around construction zones to shield pedestrians and block the wind.
- Wind protection: Block wind from your campsite, backyard, or other outdoor spaces.
Customize Your Mesh Tarp
At Electra Tarp, we understand you have specific needs and will work with you to create the perfect mesh tarp. Choose from numerous shading percentages, several color choices, offered in a variety of shapes and sizes. Our tarps are made with high-quality mesh with stainless steel grommets, so you can be sure your tarp will last.
Contact us for more information or request a quote today.