What is an Industrial Curtain?
Industrial curtains divide large spaces, such as warehouses, into smaller workspaces. This low-cost solution helps reduce heating and cooling costs, as well as the amount of dust that enters your workspace. If you’re looking for a noise-damping solution, Electra Tarp offers sound barrier industrial curtains that that can significantly reduce noise.
Additional benefits of an industrial divider curtain include:
- Controls temperature
- Limits dust
- Strip doors can be added to curtain for easy access
- High strength and abrasion resistance
- Available in numerous materials and colors
- All curtain materials meet flame requirements
- Acoustical vinyl is also available
What are the Different Types of Industrial Curtains?
There are six common types of industrial curtains, including:
- Meat curtains. Also known as beef curtains, these can be used as protection from overspray in grocery stores when cleaning equipment.
- Welding curtains. Welding curtains provide a safe work area by containing sparks and protecting workers from ultraviolet rays.
- Strip door curtains. Strip doors allow you to control temperatures, energy costs and keep dust at a minimum, all while still separating spaces. These doors are available in many sizes.
- Safety Curtains. Safety curtains are used to block or close off an area so that people cannot enter. These curtains can also be digitally printed with a message of your choice
- Warehouse dividers. Warehouse dividers are used to enclose an area of equipment, to separate work spaces, and/or to keep things out of sight. Electra Tarp also offers sound barrier vinyl to reduce noise and save energy.
- Wind break curtains. Ideal for picnic shelters and pavilions, wind break curtains help protect against the elements.
Electra Tarp offers a large variety of color options to choose from to meet your needs and preferences. From rocket red to royal blue, we have the perfect color for you. Our divider curtains are available in clear, mesh and solid materials. If you can’t decide on a material, you can choose a combination of the three.
Our industrial divider curtains can be manufactured to any size with a combination of colors, which can also be used to alert safety; or you can include a clear window. Adding a window allows you to oversee what’s taking place on the other side of the dividing curtain.
Electra Tarp is committed to manufacturing custom solutions with quality products and outstanding customer service. Because each of our tarps is manufactured in-house, we manage the entire process, making sure your tarp is made just right. Are you interested in learning more about our industrial divider curtains? Request a quote today, or contact us for more information.